Hard to believe we are fast approaching Thanksgiving and the holiday season. Thoughts for today’s post included a variety of things but decided on concentrating on things we are thankful for, especially in these difficult times with the pandemic and restrictions on our activities.
Let’s take just a few minutes and list some of the things we are Thankful for as Thanksgiving 2020 is this Thursday.
- Thankful for living in the United States of America where we have many freedoms not enjoyed by those in other countries.
- Thankful for our health care workers and first responders – this has been a very difficult year for all of them.
- Thankful for our troops who devote every day to ensuring we continue to enjoy our many freedoms.
- Thankful for the researchers who have devoted numerous hours and hard work to finding a vaccine for COVID19.
- Thankful that Green Ridge has not turned over the first shovel of dirt for the proposed mega landfill in Cumberland County.
- Thankful for our family and friends who are there in good times and bad times.
- Thankful for each of you, our supporters, for without you and your support we would not be where we in fighting this cause to protect our environment.